Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 803893
- Position is located in Field Service Centers, primarily reporting in an office environment with some time spent on site in the field. 50% Office, 50% Field
Technical Degree or Experience
Skills / Background
- Quick learn on new software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to solicit information from field employees via phone call and email
- Ability to organize and summarize data
- Ability to follow up on data requests and other tasks
- Comfortable working in a Construction area if needed.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Utility Background
- Read and understand Schematic Drawings
- Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project.
- Coordinate the review, use, and final upload of job specific TFS Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklists and serve as a liaison between the Central Construction Admin team and the TFS Field team.
- Coordinate with AEP Print Services and Central Admin team to receive the printed job specific checklist or make an electronic copy available to be used on the job.
- Scan and/or upload completed Capital Checklists to the IPS after each major in-service milestone and at the completion of the project.
- Receive testing documentation from the Field and record the information in IPS.
- Review, add, and edit asset data attributes in IPS for new capital assets.
- Review the assignment of Commissioning Actions in IPS to the newly created assets and make corrections/additions/deletions as needed.
- Perform IPS data review and cleanup of information including locations, assets, and asset data for existing assets.
- Scan and file Field Marked Prints (FMPs) and assist with local print room management.
- Schedule and facilitate the use of professional imaging services (Franklin Imaging) for onsite print scanning when utilized.
Please email resumes to Devonny Richey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program